Lake Lanier Fishing Trip Information
Shane Watson Guide Service
Lake Lanier's Largest Fleet. GA's Proven Leader
- We have 7 guide boats running trips year round.
- We run 4 thru 10 hour trips, 7 days a week. (Closed Christmas Day and Easter Sunday).
- Trip times can be customized to fit your specific needs.
- You have the option of extending your trip while on the water.
- All trips include premium live bait, lures, rods, reels, gas, and ice.
- You will need to bring a valid Georgia fishing license, food & beverage (beer is fine), sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera, and a cooler if you wish to take your catch home.
- Gift Certificates available year-round
- For your comfort, please dress for the weather.
- Seasonal Fly Fishing Trips for Stripers and Seasonal Crappie Fishing Trips also available.
- Please call 770-235-9829 for Rates and More Information.
At Shane Watson Guide Service, we primarily target stripers while on your trip. We do sometimes catch spotted bass, largemouth bass, catfish, walleye, and an occasional trout, while striper fishing. If one of these other species are biting well while on your trip and you want to catch them instead, just let your guide know and we will be glad to accommodate. Don’t get me wrong, we love to catch big stripers, but we also know that some folks just like to catch fish… any kind of fish…. as long as they are biting well. (Ga. DNR creel limits apply on all species kept.)
Our goal is for you to have a fun and successful fishing trip and to come back again. We value your repeat business and your word of mouth advertising. Thank you for choosing Shane Watson Guide Service. We Appreciate Your Business.
To purchase a fishing license online, click here.